Position: Technical Research Associate
· Coordinate with the Project Manager on production of all project reports: Quarterly Technical Reports, Final Report
· Draft and /or review technical reports, review of research, presentations, and other relevant project deliverables
· Serve as technical support in Early Grade Reading Programs and Assessments to individual country team specialists
· Work closely with the project Early Grade Reading Specialist and Regional Director to provide technical assistance as required
· Assist project partners with data collection and reporting to implement the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) component of the project
· Participate in weekly core team conference calls and other meetings
· Develop marketing and communications materials as needed
· Travel to project countries to provide technical assistance, as required.
· Minimum of a Master’s Degree in one of the following fields is required: education, international education, international development, teacher education, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field
· At least five years of developing country work experience. Experience working in LAC countries is desirable
· A minimum of five years of professional experience in program planning, management and/or research in education. Teaching experience desirable but not required
· Monitoring and evaluation skills; knowledge of statistics with the ability to carry out qualitative and quantitative research; experience in knowledge management
· Knowledgeable in innovative best practices in early literacy and teacher education. Experience in training highly desirable
· Experience working in USAID-funded projects the education sector; experience working with other federal government agencies a plus
· Excellent writing skills
· Fluency in Spanish highly desirable.
Please send résumé to email@example.com.