Chemonics seeks experienced professionals for the anticipated five-year USAID-funded Tanzania Vector Control Activity. This activity will aim to maintain high-level coverage and use of long-lasting insecticide-treated mosquito nets (ITNs) for malaria prevention. We are seeking mid- and senior-level candidates in the fields listed below. Please note that all positions are subject to program award. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Vector control
- Supply chain management
- Warehousing and distribution
- Forecasting and supply planning
- Private sector engagement
- Public sector engagement
- Regional, district, and community engagement
- Institutional strengthening and capacity building
- Market dynamics
- Data management and analysis
- Degree in public health, logistics, or related field required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum five years of experience working on donor-funded vector control programs, and/or other public health related fields
- Significant experience in key areas listed above with proven ability to achieve program targets; experience in Tanzania or East and Southern Africa preferred
- Experience working collaboratively with the government of Tanzania, international donors, and local organizations; prior experience with USAID highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluent English
Please complete an application and submit your CV and cover letter at: https://chemonics_nb.formstack.com/forms/tanzania_bednet_distribution by March 1, 2019. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. If you have any issues with the form please contact TanzaniaBednet@chemonics.com; however, no applications submitted to this email will be considered.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.