Tetra Tech International Development Services (https://careers.tetratechintdev.com), headquartered in Arlington, VA, is seeking to hire qualified short-term and long-term technical specialists for the anticipated 5-year USAID-funded Recycle Jordan Activity. The Recycle Jordan activity will work with private recycling firms, the commercial sector, and the Government of Jordan to increase commercial sector utilization of recycling services in Amman. The activity aims to expand and improve private sector-led recycling services; generate greater demand for and utilization of recycling services within the Amman commercial sector; and increase local and national government support for solid waste management.
Specialists with expertise in the following areas are welcome to apply:
* Analysis of recycling markets and services
* Leading innovative partnerships and solutions in solid waste management and recycling
* Small enterprise operational and financial performance improvement
* Recycling service logistics
* Corporate behavior change and incentives
* Recycling compliance, regulations, and licensing
* Advanced degree in a relevant discipline;
* Experience working to promote and strengthen recycling services and enterprises;
* In-depth knowledge of specific recycling value chains (plastics, organic waste, e-waste…)
* Excellent communication skills in English;
** Jordanian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/TechSpecialistsJordanRecycling
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.