TECHNICAL SPECIALISTS - RESILIENCE IN THE LIMPOPO RIVER BASIN – MOZAMBIQUE
Tetra Tech ARD (http://www.ardinc.com) is accepting expressions of interest from qualified local and international technical specialists for the USAID-funded Southern Africa’s Resilience in the Limpopo River Basin (RESILIM) Program. This will be a three to five year program to assist the Limpopo Watercourse Commission (LIMCOM) and other regional, national, and local stakeholders to improve trans-boundary management of the Limpopo River Basin resulting in enhanced resiliency of people and ecosystems. The anticipated program will work in South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, and Zimbabwe.
Illustrative list of technical areas:
* Trans boundary/Integrated Water Resource Management
* Hydro-Climate Monitoring
* River Basin Management
* Climate Change Adaptation
* Capacity Building/Training/Outreach
Candidates must fulfill the following qualifications:
* Advanced degree in Water Resources, Natural Resource Management, Biodiversity, River Basin management, or other related field;
* More than 5 years experience with trans-boundary Natural Resource or Water Management in Southern Africa;
* Experience with Climate Change Adaptation strategies;
* English Required; Portuguese preferred.
* Citizens of Botswana, South Africa, Mozambique, and Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Please email full, current CV/Resume in reverse chronological format, to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to S. Hendel at 802-658-4247. Please refer to job code “RESILIM TS” in the subject line. Candidates meeting position requirements will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Tetra Tech ARD is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations-in the US and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workforce. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups.
Closing Date: March 15th, 2012