Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified technical specialist candidates. This call pertains to an upcoming USAID-funded women’s empowerment program in Egypt the purpose of which is to support a comprehensive effort to combat gender-based violence and trafficking in persons.
The overall scope for this Activity will support a comprehensive effort to assist the Government of Egypt’s efforts to combat gender-based violence and trafficking in persons. This will include support for the Government of Egypt’s effort to combat the sexual exploitation of girls in the form of early child and seasonal marriages. This Activity will expand services for victims of gender-based violence and trafficking; policy and legal framework support efforts; and community awareness-raising activities to reduce public acceptance of early child and seasonal marriages.
We are seeking professionals with proven experience in one (or more) of the following areas:
Areas of Technical Expertise Include:
* Gender mainstreaming
* Women’s empowerment, peace and security
* Economic development
* Human trafficking and exploitation
* Non-violent communication
* Combatting gender-based violence
* Capacity building of women and minorities
* Citizen engagement and community advocacy
* Project Monitoring and Evaluation
* Project finance and administration
* Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree from a recognized institution;
* Minimum of 5 years of experience within the technical area of interest;
* Spoken and written fluency in English, Arabic fluency is a plus;
* Experience working in Egypt or the Middle East is a plus;
* USAID experience preferred;
* Egyptian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter, indicating the position you are applying for
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.