In anticipation of upcoming activities, ICMA Global Programs - www.icma.org - is seeking an experienced technical contract proposal writer to work on a temporary/project basis.
- Study procurement; attend strategy meetings
- Assist the team with gathering, integrating, and presenting information
- Produce and/or revise technical content and contribute to development of key proposal sections
- Prepare graphics or ideas for graphic representation of concepts
- Comply with ICMA templates, standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Experience in local governance, decentralization and municipal service delivery, with sectoral experience in at least one of the following areas: financial management, economic development, community engagement, infrastructure management, resilience and climate change, anti-corruption and transparency, planning and community development, performance measurement
- 5+ years of experience supporting proposal development including experience with USAID, multilateral agencies and foundations
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Fluency in French
ICMA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
About the Organization
ICMA, the International City/County Management Association, develops tools and resources that advance professional local government management to create sustainable communities that improve lives worldwide. Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates and resources for local government. Visit www.icma.org for more information.