Tetra Tech is looking for a Technical Writer, this role will provide technical writing, editing and formatting support to execute winning proposals. Manage processes to store and maintain critical project and operational information.
- Develop, maintain and manage a knowledge management system for collecting and tracking project deliverables and operational efforts and support new efforts to store information easily and efficiently for the business unit.
- Write, edit and format proposals including writing and editing project descriptions, outlines, success stories, reports and deliverables.
- Work with project managers to develop and maintain project descriptions for proposal and marketing activities.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create blogs, articles, presentations and other new media to support our marketing (i.e. social media, website and collateral), proposals and project promotion efforts.
- Create proposal templates to streamline processes.
- Produce products that conform to the company branding, documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Collaborate with graphic artist to create visually-appealing graphics and illustrations for proposals, reports and project deliverables.
- Conduct periodic training on best practices to develop winning proposals, editing tips to ensure high quality deliverables, and other related training to improve the writing ability of our team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in English, International Relations, Engineering or related filed.
- At least three years of relevant work experience in technical writing and editing technical materials.
- Excellent organization and prioritizing skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Fluency in English language and demonstrated skills in technical writing and editing.
- Able to demonstrate excellent precision and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Strong quality assurance skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience writing content on energy within the context of international development is preferred.
- Experience working on international development projects funded by USAID,
- MCC, World Bank, Asian Development Bank or other international donor agencies.
- Experience in using graphics programs is a plus
- Fluency in a second language is desired, preferably Spanish or French
About the Organization
Tetra Tech Inc. is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc., a subsidiary of Tetra Tech, is a leading provider of energy services working worldwide for development agencies, governments, multilateral banks, and multinational corporations. We provide technical solutions for the world's most complex energy challenges including energy policy and regulatory advisory services, utility reform, financial advisory services, clean energy deployment, and connectivity solutions.