USAID/Lebanon is a lead donor in education, water, and essential services and champions good governance and economic opportunity for low-income Lebanese citizens. The purpose of this Monitoring and Evaluation Program for Lebanon (MEPL) is to supplement the monitoring and program management efforts of USAID/Lebanon staff; and to verify, monitor and support USAID program performance in Lebanon over the course of five years. Information gathered and program support services through this project will assist the USAID/Lebanon mission to make informed decisions and better manage USAID/Lebanon implementing partners’ (IP) performance throughout the country. The project will provide consistent, relevant, and frequent performance monitoring and reporting of Mission activities and projects, day-to-day information needed to make management decisions, and most importantly, field monitoring support to USAID Lebanon staff, especially for activities located outside of greater Beirut.
**Please note: Only Lebanese citizens are eligible for this position**
The TPM Analyst will support the Monitoring Specialist with the third party monitoring (TPM) activities of the project. They will assist with instrument design, enumerator training, database maintenance, data analysis and report writing.
· Contribute to the development of data collection instruments for administration during site visits.
· Support training on use of data collection instruments by enumerators during site visits.
· Assist with cleaning and analysis of data as it is received and preparation of preliminary reports for review including data visualization.
· Maintain monitoring data within the project’s monitoring database.
· Minimum of three (3) years of experience in data collection, evaluation, quality control and social sciences.
· Bachelor’s degree in international development, social science, economics or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
· In-depth understanding and skills in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
· Excellent analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
· Expert knowledge working with Excel, SPSS or STATA, and qualitative analysis tools
· Experience on a USAID project preferred.
· Fluency in English and Arabic required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.