RTI International is currently accepting resumes for Trainer/Facilitators with technical expertise in training and facilitation of leadership, management and project management, and foreign service courses. Additional relevant expertise may include: experience with the design and delivery of retreats and workshops, as well as expertise in the design and delivery of online events (i.e. webinars, blended learning events, etc.) delivered both in the US and overseas.
Primary Responsibilities for Training Facilitators
- Application of sound adult learning principles.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, delivery, and evaluation of training activities, including instructor-led courses/events, webinars, and/or other blended learning activities.
- Collaborate with co-trainer to ensure a successful course/event delivery.
- Make needed adjustments/improvements in delivery based on participant and observer feedback.
- Submit after-action- reports that includes feedback and improvements to future course delivery.
- Serve as a technical expert while working with a range of subject matter experts to provide training on different topics.
- Apply technology in the classroom/event (i.e. PowerPoint, videos, google docs, and online meeting platforms such as adobe connect, bluejeans, etc.) troubleshooting issues where necessary.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Master’s degree in a relevant subject area in instructional design, organizational development, international development or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and facilitation of training and demonstrated familiarity of adult learning methodologies.
• Experience working with a range of subject matter experts to design and deliver training on different topics.
• Experience in planning and facilitating training, retreats and/or events at all levels within an organization or governmental agency.
• Exceptional communication skills required.
• Experience and knowledge of different cultures and diversity training.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Experience with multiple methods of facilitating courses and/or events (e.g. in-person, e-learning, webinar, etc.) highly preferred.
Work Location: Consultant’s work location will be based on assignment. Travel internationally may be required for some opportunities.
Labor Rate of Pay: Final rate will be negotiated based on documented salary history.