The anticipated USAID/World Wide Training & Other Related Services (WWT) project will support USAID’s Office of Human Capital and Talent Management (HCTM) and Center for Professional Development (CPD) in coordinating core and non-core training for the Agency’s 8,000 employees. Specifically, the project’s goal is to deliver two distinct, separate lines of services that provide high quality training and support services. The two services are (1) Training Design and Development Services and (2) Training Facilitation and Logistics Services. The project is contingent upon award and is expected to begin in the Fall 2019.
MSI is seeking a variety of short-term trainers to support the two components of the WWT project. MSI requires a strong pool of trainers to draw from for the numerous training courses being designed and delivered under WWT. These courses are related to the USAID Program Cycle, Project Design and Acquisition &Assistance (A&A).
As such, MSI requires the following trainers:
- A&A Technical Skills Instructors
- Project Management Skills Instructors
- Information Systems Specialists
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) Instructors/Facilitators
- Conference/Retreat Facilitators
- Curriculum Developers
- Assist with the assessment, design, development and evaluation of adult professional trainings.
- Deliver trainings worldwide.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field; MA preferred.
- Up to 5+ years of work experience in the related training field.
- Previous experience working with USAID on project design, project management, training, A&A, Training of Trainers (ToT), etc.
- A strong understanding of USAID’s current policy and Agency goals.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.