Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a service enterprise for development cooperation with international operations and global experience. Owned by the Federal Republic of Germany, the organisation operates as a private-sector enterprise with a development policy mandate: to make sustainable improvements to the living conditions of people in the countries we operate in. The organisation’s business area - GIZ International Services - is the vehicle for offering GIZ’s services to international clients.
GIZ International Services is shortlisted for an EU - funded project: “Technical Assistance for Increasing the Quality of the Special Education Services for Inclusive Education” in Turkey.
The overall objective is to improve the quality of education and training.
The purpose is to ensure the integration of students with special education needs to the society by increasing the quality of special education services offered.
Qualification and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences, social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, at least 10 years of working experience in the field of education sector.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Master degree, preferably in educational sciences, will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in field of training including design and/or implementation of trainings, and /or training of trainers.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as trainer in designing, developing and/or implementing institutional capacity building.
- Preferably 2 years but a minimum 1 year of experience in project(s) in the field of education and/or special education and/or guidance services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of special education and/or inclusive education.
- Experience in revision and development of in-service training programmes will be an asset.
Please understand that we can accept and process in principle only applications via our E-recruiting system. Following the confirmation of your successful application, kindly check your spam / junk mail folder on a regular basis, since some provider classify emails from our recruiting system as spam.
GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability, both in Germany and abroad. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome.
Please send us an updated CV in EU format in english.
About the Organization
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face on a daily basis in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.