Location: El Salvador
Position Type: Consultant Availability: March, 2019.
About the position:
ME&A is in search of a Training Facilitator on Establishing Effective MEL Systems and Data Quality Assurance for the USAID Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (M&E&L) Initiative in El Salvador.
The Training Facilitator on Establishing Effective MEL Systems and Data Quality Assurance will facilitate 2 training sessions:
First Training: Establishing Effective MEL systems, will focus on:
1. Monitoring in the Program Cycle
2. Monitoring Approaches
3. Monitoring Indicators
4. Monitoring Data Collection and Storage
5. Analysis, Use, and Reporting
Second Training: Ensuring Data Quality, will focus on
1. What is a DQA?
2. Selecting Indicators for the DQA
3. DQA Quality Standards
4. Conducting the DQA
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, or relevant fields. Master’s degree in a development field, social science, economics, or relevant discipline, desirable.
- At least five (5) years of experience working with USAID monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) policy, preferred.
- Five (5) years or more of relevant experience working as facilitator.
- Strong knowledge of USAID evaluation policies.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Spanish Level V and English Level IV.
- Strong technical skills (Word, Excel, Power Point), including ability to process and analyze data using one or more statistical software packages.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
About the Organization
ME&A is a qualified small business, dedicated to providing creative solutions for economic development and social development throughout the world. Our Core Areas of Concentration include Monitoring & Evaluations, Economic and Community Development, Public Administration and Governance, and Business Development and Technology Transfer.
ME&A implements the five-year Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (M&E&L) initiative for the USAID Mission in El Salvador. ME&A's team provides USAID/El Salvador and potentially other missions in the region continued performance monitoring, verification, GIS services and evaluation support to measure program impact, results and achievements.