The anticipated USAID/Global Learning Solutions and Services (GLSS) project will support USAID’s Office of Human Capital and Talent Management (HCTM) and Center for Professional Development (CPD) in coordinating core and non-core training for the Agency’s 8,000 employees. Specifically, the project’s goal is to deliver separate lines of services that provide high quality training and support services. The task areas include (1) Training Center Facility Management, Operations, Training logistics and (2) Training Design and Development Services and (3)Transition Planning. The project is contingent upon award and is expected to begin in the Fall 2021.
MSI is accepting expressions of interest from seasoned facility management professionals, who have solid experience running a training facility, including logistics and managing staff. The facility management professional would provide support to and manage a staff for a dedicated Training Center. In addition, the facility management professional and staff would facilitate the deployment of training logistical support and manage onsite training. As part of a holistic approach, the facility management professional will coordinate course delivery scheduling and course deployment worldwide, schedule trainers, and monitor and evaluate courses. The facility management professional will manage the organization’s learning management system (LMS) and other electronic platforms.
· Manage and staff a dedicated training facility as well as the facilitation of training logistical support
· Identifying, assigning, and scheduling instructors/facilitators for worldwide deployment of trainings
· Monitoring and evaluation of trainings onsite, online, and offsite.
· Provide, manage, and staff a dedicated training facility and facilitate the employment of training logistical support and training on-site.
· Maintaining quality control over course materials
· Managing the organization’s LMS
· BA or BS degree in a relevant field; MA preferred.
· Up to 5+ years of work experience in training logistics management.
· Prior experience with an LMS
· Prior experience with e-learning language platforms such as Rosetta Stone
· Superior ability to manage multiple priorities
· Laser-like attention to detail
· Previous experience working with USAID
· A strong understanding of USAID’s current policy and Agency goals
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.