Project title: Implementation of civil service reform across the public administration
Brief description: The overall objective of the project is:
To further strengthen public sector governance and efficiency of the Albanian Public Administration.
Specific objectives are as follows:
- Strengthening DoPA’s management and oversight capacity in implementation of the civil service and salaries reform.
- Increasing capacities in using different tools for implementation of business processes.
- Strengthening ASPA’s capacities in managing and delivering quality trainings.
The purposes are as follows:
- to develop and implement tools and mechanisms in order to improve human resources management;
- to further support the full implementation of civil service reform;
- to develop mechanisms in order to ensure the oversight of public administration.
- Result 1: “A professional, impartial, independent and merit-based public administration strengthened”.
- Result 2: “Control and oversight mechanisms over the public administration guaranteeing citizens’ rights and access to information enhanced”.
Commencement date of the project: November 2017 (provisional)
Duration of the assignment: indicative 290 working days
The Training Management Expert will support the Team Leader in the implementation of the project and will mainly focus on training system and capacity building for ASPA, as well as activities related to curricula for Top-Level management Corps preparation and e-training.
Qualifications and skills
- A Master degree or equivalent in law, social sciences, political sciences, economics public policy or any other relevant field related to the project;
- Any additional postgraduate degree qualification in any complementary discipline related to the project scope sector such as a law, public policy, public administration studies or civil service management will be an asset;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (min 2 points in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic).
- Computer literate
General professional experience
- Preferably 12 years but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in relation to management of training, or managing of training process in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required.
Specific professional experience
- Experience with design and implementation of training programs for civil servants in at least 2 projects in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required;
- Experience with development and implementation of e-learning curricula in at least one project in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required;
- Experience in institution building and quality management procedures for training institutions will be an asset.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org