Training Materials Development Expert for NAUCS
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program, Ukraine
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
The Expert will develop user-friendly manuals which will enable using the settings of the electronic platform hosting the digitalized (online) standard procedure of the competition for the positions in the civil service. SACCI provides support to the National Agency of Ukraine for Civil Service (NAUCS). NAUCS requires an expert on training and methodological materials development to establish training and methodological materials for key target audiences. Expected level of effort is up to 75 days expert days between August 17, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
· Analyze and approve of the content of the developed electronic platform
· Amend the content of the electronic platform aiming at ensuring the respective format, consistency, methodology and visualization
· Tailor the training and methodological materials for the online presentation, including development of backgrounds, headlines, infographics, disclaimers, manuals, etc.
· Transfer the approved and tailored content to the electronic platform
· Ensure quality control for placement of online manuals and supplementary materials
· Provide or update the respective methodology and ensure efficient evaluation, knowledge assessment
· Create electronic certificates for successful completion of the online tests, tasks, collection and compilation of statistical data of the applied program
· Participate in meetings with key stakeholders and report to SACCI
· Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, technics, IT or related academic/ technical area, or the equivalent work experience
· A minimum three years of experience in organization and development of electronic training courses, manuals and professional development curricula
· Experience with development of content strategy, designing and drafting scenarios of the online courses, electronic manuals, electronic training materials, etc.
· Experience working with training/ content management systems and educational environment management based on such systems
· Experience in client communications (refinement of requirements, presentations)
· Experience in task management systems (task monitoring systems) is preferred
· Ability to outline, comprehend and translate the requirements to the training and methodological materials to the electronic platform solutions
· Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines efficiently
· Ability to collaborate efficiently with external and internal partners and build relations
· Experience with international projects, Ukrainian Government agencies and representatives thereof preferred
· Fluency in Ukrainian and intermediate level of competency in English required
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 5 August 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.