Training Program Design and Development Specialist: (Foreign Nationals) Bangladeshi Nationals with Bangladeshi Passport are not eligible to apply.
No of Person: 1 person
Duration: 6 person months
I. Job Summary:
CARE is one of the world’s leading international humanitarian and development organizations, committed to helping people in poor communities improve their lives and alleviate poverty. Founded in 1945, CARE is working across 94 countries to fight global poverty and marginalization. CARE has been active in Bangladesh since 1949. In CARE, we put women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities.
CARE is seeking CVs for short-term and long term inputs from experienced international experts (Foreign National) for the Training Program Design and Development Specialist position.
Training Program Design and Development Specialist (International) will perform the following responsibilities:
II. Responsibilities and Tasks:
The specialist would work closely with women enterprenurs for organising training including training materials. The specialist will be responsible for working in coordinations with the Distribution Safety Standards Specialist to design and implement training programs.
At least bachelor’s degree in media, journalism or related disciplines.
Experience of 10 years on design of capacity building programs for rural audiences is preferred. Expertise in designing programs for first time electricity consumers or safe and efferent usage of energy would be preferable. Previous experience in developing countries in the region is preferable.
Candidates need to be highly motivated and committed to CARE Bangladesh’s vision, mission, and long-term development work to significantly improve the lives of the most vulnerable and marginalized Candidates must be capable of displaying great learning agility, support and encourage knowledge sharing across projects, for the ultimate benefit of all of CARE’s mission wide initiatives.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply through CARE Bangladesh’s e-recruitment site: http://www.er-carebangladesh.org/care-recruitment/home on or before July 29, 2018.
- CARE Bangladesh aims to attract and select a diverse workforce ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status, class, ethnicity, disability, location and religion.
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Any personal persuasion/phone-call will result in disqualification of candidature. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
- CARE Bangladesh has a non-negotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards discrimination, harassment and abuse. All employees are expected to abide by the Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse & Child Protection Policy of CARE Bangladesh.
- Internal and external applicants shall be treated equally in the entire selection process.
- There is no cost involved with applying for positions with CARE Bangladesh. Any solicitation of job application costs should be regarded as fraudulent.