Design TA plans to provide project development risk analysis and mitigation strategies for all priority projects as well as national projects.
- Masters in Engineering
- Experience in West Africa
- Experience overseeing plans, monitors, and controls transmission projects throughout its life-cycle (bid, contract award, engineering/design, procurement, construction, close out).
- Knowledge of Transmission, Distribution and Substation Projects
- Knowledge and application of Financial Management.
- At least 2 years’ experience as PM for Electric Power Delivery Projects
- Basic understanding and application of contract commercial terms.
- Experience / knowledge of construction operations, power transmission & distribution design, financial acumen and team-based management.
- Thorough understanding of utility industry practices/standards, operations, contract management with emphasis on power projects.
- Proficient understanding of CPM scheduling and associated software applications (Primavera, MS Project) is required.
- Proficient understanding of Project Controls.
- English and French required
About the Organization
For more than 25 years, Deloitte’s International Donor Organization (IDO) practice has worked with governments, donor agencies, NGOs and private firms in over 60 countries to build the institutions, legal framework, and policies required for effective public and private sector growth.