TA for preparation of Preliminary Solutions, Feasibility Study with Cost-benefit Analysis and EIA for the Dangerous Cargo Terminal in the Port Slavonski Brod
Transport Economist / Team Leader
Start of project:
57 working days
Contribution to improvement and rehabilitation of the Croatian inland waterway system, making it more attractive and competitive.
To determine feasibility of the Slavonski Brod Dangerous cargo terminal project and to prepare documentation needed for obtaining the adoption of Environmental Impact Assessment Study.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master‟s Degree Academic level (university level education in duration of 4 years) or alternatively 12 years of general professional experience in the field of transport (absolutely required)
- Working knowledge of English (absolutely required)
- Computer literacy (absolutely required)
General professional experience:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in transport (absolutely required)
Specific professional experience:
- Professional experience in preparation or revision of at least 4 feasibility studies (absolutely required)
- Professional experience in preparation or revision of at least 4 cost benefit analyses (absolutely required)
- Experience on the position of Team Leader in at least 1 inland waterways or maritime port projects related to preparation or revision of feasibility studies and cost benefit analyses (absolutely required)
- Working experience in drafting or revision of design documentation for inland waterways or maritime ports infrastructure projects
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in EU format under the heading“Croatia & Team leader / Transport Economist / Team Leader”.
When sending your application please include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate). Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.