IMC Worldwide is seeking a Transport Technical Specialist/Team Leader candidate for an upcoming MCC-funded Technical Support Advisory (TSA) Services for Due Diligence and Implementation Oversight project in Indonesia. While the tender documents are not yet released, the anticipated purpose of the project is to support the due diligence and project development requirements as part of the Indonesia II Compact development process.
The Transport Technical Specialist is the primary field Team Leader for the assignment and is responsible for the overall coordination, planning and execution of all assignments. The specialist must have:
- An advanced degree in civil/transport engineering or planning;
- 15 years’ experience in the planning, design, construction, operations and maintenance of transport infrastructure such as highways, ports and airports;
- Experience in project delivery systems such as Design-Build, Operate and Engineer Procure Construct (EPC) in a context of PPP is highly desirable;
- Experience in Indonesia or South/Southeast Asia highly desired;
- Additional private sector experience is a plus; and
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill in English.
Depending on the selected candidate, there is some flexibility to be based in Indonesia, or home-based with frequent travel to Indonesia. The position is expected to be for five years, starting in the first quarter of 2021. The position is expected to be nearly full-time for the first 1-2 years, with a subsequent reduction in LoE for the remainder of the project.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please submit your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with Team Leader – Indonesia TSA in the subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About the Organization
IMC Worldwide is currently working in more than 20 countries across Africa; South, South East and Central Asia; Eastern Europe; the Middle East; and the Caribbean, delivering specialist consulting services to central governments, donor organisations and private sector corporations in developing and transitional countries, in particular in relation to development, management and infrastructure. We work across a diverse range of sectors and disciplines bringing over 50 years' experience of working with government agencies, local authorities and with communities themselves to help address some of the most difficult development problems and barriers to poverty reduction. We work with all of the major international development agencies throughout the world including USAID, DFID, EU, EIB, EBRD, World Bank and ADB and are looking to expand our client base in the private sector and with Foundations.
Though our background is in the transport sector we provide a full range of professional consulting services including:
- Inclusive Growth.
- Disaster Preparedness and Reconstruction
- Organisational Change
- Economics and private sector development
- Project and Programme Management
- Environment, energy and climate change
- Resource centres and frameworks
- Governance and anti-corruption
- Road safety
- Infrastructure and engineering
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Transport sector policy and planning