The objective of the project is to provide procurement advisory services that establish transparent and high-quality practices for sustainable development of the country’s transport and airport infrastructure.
This position will report to the Project Director in the home office.
- Assessment of transportation agency procurement processes utilizing Methodology for Assessment of Procurement Systems (“MAPS”) tool or other internationally-accepted models
- Conducting market research and activities to strengthen procurement planning, including transparent and fair assessment of value and life-cycle costs;
- Advising on international best practices for value-based procurement;
- Drafting tender documentation for aviation tenders;
- Post-award reviews and oversight of contract implementation as needed.
- Five (5) years of professional work experience, focused on procurements in the transportation sector;
- Bachelors level degree or equivalent in the fields of engineering, business, finance, law or other related fields;
- Expertise in evaluating complex infrastructure projects utilizing total cost of ownership and life-cycle cost analysis;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- U.S citizenship and fluency in English required
- Advanced degree in engineering, business, finance, law or other related fields preferred;
- Experience in Southeast Asia and developing countries preferred;
- Experience in acquisition planning for large aviation infrastructure projects and transportation infrastructure tender documentation preferred; and
- Familiarity with international best practices in procurement, value-based procurement models, and procurement systems preferred.
About the Organization
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence and with corporate offices in the US, London, and India and more than 40 program offices around the world, we offer the following areas of expertise, honed since we opened our doors in 1946: International Development, Litigation & Expert Services, Infrastructure Project Development & Finance, Advisory Services