Upcoming Monitoring and Evaluation and Gender Specialist Vacancies – Jordan Women’s Economic Empowerment and Leadership (WEELA)
**Local applicants are encouraged to apply**
MSI seeks mid- and senior-level M&E and gender specialists for an upcoming project in Jordan. The project will increase women’s access to employment and leadership in Jordan by improving women’s access to job markets, enhancing the enabling environment, and addressing inequalities and prohibited social norms. The anticipated project, which is dependent upon award, will start in late 2020 or early 2021. This is an open call; MSI will contact applicants who match position requirements as vacancies become available.
- At least five years of experience in M&E, data quality assessments or field research.
- At least three years of experience on projects funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). Desired sectors of experience include gender equality and inclusion, women’s economic empowerment, women’s leadership and participation, and gender norm change.
- At least three years of management experience required for mid-level M&E specialists and five years of management experience required for senior-level candidates.
- Senior-level M&E specialists will preferably have experience managing staff and consultants in multiple offices/locations.
- Experience building M&E capacity with staff, partners and local institutions.
- Professional-level fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic. Ability to write project reports in English required.
- Experience in knowledge management, synthesizing existing data and research, analyzing data for adaptive management, and sharing lessons learned required.
- Master’s degree in relevant field and Jordan experience preferred.
** Please state your availability in your application. **
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.