Expert Search for an Upcoming Technical Assistance for Institutional Capacity Building of the Indian Ocean Commission
With regards to an upcoming tender for an EU project in Mauritius pertaining to the institutional capacity building of the Indian Ocean Commission (to contribute to Small Islands Developing States’ (SIDS) economic development and regional cooperation and integration), 2AC is looking for candidates for the following positions:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in coordination and implementation of development projects and regional institutional capacity building programmes, with specific experience in design and implementation of Strategic Development Plans (SDP);
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing planning, performance budgeting and monitoring systems;
- Previous experience as Team Leader is required;
- A Master’s degree in Public Administration, Development Economics and Planning, Private Sector Development, Business Administration, International Law or equivalent;
- Perfect command of the English and French languages (written and oral) is mandatory;
- Previous exposure to the cultural and institutional setting of IOC or SIDS would be considered an advantage.
Financial Management-Audit Expert
- At least 10 years of experience in internal control and audit, or in the public finance management field (as Financial Controller, Auditor, Finance Inspector);
- At least 5 years of experience within or for a budget/finance department of a Ministry of Finance (or Agency) as an (external) advisor or member of staff;
- Experience supporting organisations to identify, formulate, manage and evaluate projects and programmes to comply with the EU 7-pillar assessment;
- Experience in preparing and monitoring public procurement processes for EU-funded projects;
- Capacity building experience in financial management, internal audit and procurement;
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Public Finance Management or Audit/Accounting or equivalent
- Accounting/financial management/internal audit qualification is a plus;
- Perfect command of the English and French languages (written and oral) is mandatory.
About the Organization
2AC – Associés Audit & Conseil – is a Paris-based firm providing accountancy, audit and public finance advisory services in the ACP States.
2AC has developed dedicated methodologies and web-based tools for its various assignments, including a planning and budgeting tool with a set of performance indicators (financial and technical). Moreover, 2AC HQ provides extensive support off site and on site.