Position: Country Development Cooperation Strategy Event Facilitation Expert
Position Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Position Type: Consultant (short-term)
USAID CDCS Event Facilitation Expert
ME&A is recruiting a CDCS Event Facilitation Expert for a task managed by the USAID Bangladesh Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Activity (BMEL). USAID/ BMEL will conduct a three-day event with approximately 100 USAID personnel to review and update the Mission’s Results Framework as part of the Country Development Cooperation Strategy development process.
- Recent experience facilitating a similar CDCS event for a USAID Mission
- Up-to-date expertise in relevant USAID policies and regulations
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in facilitating large groups for similar purposes
- Extensive experience with development of logical frameworks and indicators
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience in international development with focus on monitoring and evaluation or related field
- In-depth knowledge of issues related to development sectors relevant to USAID/Bangladesh
- Excellent verbal skills in English
- Excellent report-writing skills in English and ability to deliver a quality written product
- Minimum of graduate degree in social science, law, economics, political science, development studies, or related field
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Event agenda and materials, to be developed with and approved by USAID.
- The workshop days will be organized strategically to emphasize participatory learning and planning among USAID personnel.
- The agenda will include discussion of Agency Strategic Priorities, country context, Mission goal and vision, and analysis to date; formulation of the RF by each technical office, including DO, IRs, Sub-IRs, and Indicators; and discussion of management and resource implications.
- Facilitation of a three-day event in Dhaka, Bangladesh, on August 26-28, 2019.
- Draft and final reports.
All applications and CVs must be submitted in English.
ME&A, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ME&A will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For our EEO Policy Statement and a copy of our EEO Policy Statement and information on your EEO rights under the law.
About the Organization
ME&A is a qualified small business, dedicated to providing creative solutions for economic development and social development throughout the world. Our Core Areas of Concentration include Monitoring & Evaluations, Economic and Community Development, Public Administration and Governance, and Business Development and Technology Transfer.
ME&A’s staff of professionals are dedicated to pursuing excellence in the principles, practices and processes of their professions. We are a client-oriented organization committed to upholding the highest of professional standards and being a responsible corporate citizen.
We believe in creative teaming with other partners, maintaining strong professionalism and ethics in meeting our objectives, and utilizing our multicultural skills to better understand and communicate with our clients. ME&A pursues and embraces our client’s organizational and programmatic goals. We work as a team, whereever appropriate, to bring collective knowledge to bear in creating developmental solutions.
ME&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer.