The Cloudburst Group, with anticipated funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting Specialists for an anticipated 5-year USAID funded project starting fall of 2019. Assignments will primarily be mission-based, short-term (3-4 month) and long-term assignments (12-18 months). Candidates will have experience applying USAID CLA models that support learning from evidence to strengthen and adapt programs.
- Support development of tools, guidance, and training materials on CLA
- Provide capacity building support to USAID offices or missions in adaptive management protocols
- Assist missions with adopting key principals of CLA within the Program Cycle
- Provide support for USAID offices or missions in monitoring, evaluation, and learning
Successful candidates should have:
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in provision of capacity development to USAID, with a preference for prior experience in CLA
- Advanced degree in international development, organizational development, or a related area
- Expert skills as a trainer and/or facilitator, with demonstrated experience working with an array of stakeholder groups
- Excellent collaboration, management, and communication skills
- Prior experience working on USAID-funded Policy, Planning, and Learning (PPL) programs preferred
- Connections within and among Public Health and Education, Food Security and Environment sectors preferred
About the Organization
The Cloudburst Group (Cloudburst) is a mission-driven, Economically Disadvantaged, Women-Owned Small Business whose staff strive to create impact, empower communities, and build resiliency. Cloudburst works at the intersection of domestic and international development with the goal of improving the effectiveness of programs and investments targeted to build social, economic, and environmental resilience in the U.S. and abroad. Starting with a problem statement, theory of change, desire to increase effectiveness or better measure impact of investments, we work to capture and generate data that empower people, organizations, and communities to effect change and provide the foundation for a more positive and sustainable future.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.