Join Cardno in making a difference in Kosovo. We seek talented professionals to join our team on the anticipated USAID/Kosovo Up to Youth opportunity. The goal of the activity is to empower youth in Kosovo to promote their own development and become responsible citizens, thereby strengthening their resilience against radicalization to violence. The purpose of this Activity is to empower at-risk youth in targeted municipalities to increase civic participation and economic self-empowerment for resilient, peaceful communities. This 5-year activity is anticipated to start in December 2018.
We are looking for team players and innovators to work with youth in communities, promote entrepreneurial skills and conflict prevention among youth to increase civic participation and promote economic empowerment.
Cardno has a 50-year history of working in partnership with developing countries to deliver solutions for sustainable development. Through the expertise of Cardno professionals operating in more than 100 countries, we lift people out of poverty by improving the physical, economic and social infrastructure.
The following professionals are encourages to apply:
- Preventing/Countering Violent Extremism Specialists
- Policy Specialists
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialists
- Community Development and Civic Engagement Specialist
- Capacity Building Specialist
- Youth Entrepreneurship Specialist
- Grants Managers, Finance Managers, and Communications Specialists
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in at least one of the fields listed above
- Prior experience with donor projects preferred; USAID experience is welcome
- Excellent written oral and communications skills
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject area; Master’s degree preferred
- Fluency in English and Albanian
About the Organization
Cardno has a 50-year history of working in partnership with developing countries to deliver solutions for sustainable development. Through the expertise of professionals operating in more than 100 countries, we investigate the causes of poverty and focus on improving the physical, economic and social infrastructure that sustains communities.