USAID/Ukraine has requested that Cloudburst conduct an evaluation of a USAID-funded media project.
The International Media Specialist will advise the Evaluation Team on the media sector as it pertains to the evaluation design and suggest measure to effectively meet the evaluation goals. The International Media Specialist will also participate in evaluation activities including designing and conducting surveys key informant interviews, and focus group discussions with diverse types of respondents across Ukraine (local and international).
Period of performance: approximately June through October 2021
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Direct experience with media organizations and sources.
- Familiar with key stakeholders and actors in the media sector, in Ukraine preferred.
- 10 years’ experience in media activities, including designing, managing, researching, evaluating, or other engagement
- Proven experience in conducting evaluations in the Europe/Eurasia region in the areas of democracy and governance reform.
- Experience in media evaluations for USAID or other donors in the Europe/Eurasia region is strongly preferred.
- Must have experience in drafting high quality reports.
- Fluent in English language including writing and presenting skills.
The work that Cloudburst engages in is guided by a mission to improve economic, social, and environmental resilience. To this end, many of the populations and communities we work with focus on addressing structural and institutional racism that disproportionately impacts Black, Indigenous, and People of Color. Cloudburst believes that effective services and solutions are created with communities historically impacted by the systems we are attempting to transform. We strongly encourage applications from people who are representative of the culturally and ethnically diverse communities we work with.
About the Organization
The Cloudburst Group is a small consulting business with its main office in Landover, MD. Cloudburst is considered a leader in optimizing the effectiveness and sustainability of public/private programs that target underserved populations and support communities domestically and internationally. Our services include research, evaluation, planning, management consulting and technical assistance, communications and performance measurement.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetics, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled