USAID/Ukraine has requested that Cloudburst conduct an evaluation of a USAID-funded media project.
The Evaluation Team Lead will lead the design, analysis, and reporting of the program evaluation. The evaluation will include a desk review, workplan, and conducting qualitative and quantitative interviews with diverse types of respondents, including Government of Ukraine officials and local government actors, donors, and implementers (local and international). The Evaluation will also include leading inbriefs and outbriefs with USAID/Ukraine, and writing findings and recommendations into a clear and concise findings report.
Period of performance: approximately May through October 2021
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 10 years of experience in designing, leading, and conducting performance evaluations of health systems reform projects and good knowledge of USAID Evaluation Policy and evaluation reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and skills and experience managing performance evaluations of similar activities are desirable.
- Regional experience and/or specific knowledge of Ukraine are required, knowledge of the Ukrainian media sector is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Experience designing and conducting performance evaluations of media activities is desirable.
- Experience with USAID or other donors in Ukraine or the Eastern Europe is desirable.
- Experience independently conducting qualitative fieldwork, including key informant interviews and focus group discussions.
- Must have experience in drafting high quality reports.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
The work that Cloudburst engages in is guided by a mission to improve economic, social, and environmental resilience. To this end, many of the populations and communities we work with focus on addressing structural and institutional racism that disproportionately impacts Black, Indigenous, and People of Color. Cloudburst believes that effective services and solutions are created with communities historically impacted by the systems we are attempting to transform. We strongly encourage applications from people who are representative of the culturally and ethnically diverse communities we work with.
About the Organization
The Cloudburst Group is a small consulting business with its main office in Landover, MD. Cloudburst is considered a leader in optimizing the effectiveness and sustainability of public/private programs that target underserved populations and support communities domestically and internationally. Our services include research, evaluation, planning, management consulting and technical assistance, communications and performance measurement.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetics, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled