Perez, APC is one of the leading small business Architecture and Engineering firms in the US. As a recent recipient of an IDIQ contract award from USAID for Global A/E Services, Perez has been selected to provide engineering surge support services for USAID’s Washington D.C. offices, field Missions, and other operating units for short-term assignments in support of USAID’s infrastructure, engineering, and construction portfolio. Engineering support activities include but are not limited to project design, implementation, and evaluation. Some activities could potentially be first response engineering services in a post-disaster or post-conflict environment. Perez is seeking to identify potential candidates available for short-term deployments to various locations around the globe.
We are seeking candidates at the low, mid, and high level for the following positions:
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Civil Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Water Resources Engineer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
Qualifications for the position will vary, depending on position, but minimally include:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent from accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional level experience, preferably in an overseas assignment including USAID, USG and/or international NGO experience
- Professional License (Architecture or Engineering)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, including the ability to prepare reports, chair progress meetings, public speaking and negotiating skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and at the same time have the ability to function independently in your discipline area
- Knowledge of USAID policies, procedures, regulations and reporting requirements
- Willingness and ability to travel to project locations for short-term assignments
About the Organization
Perez, APC is a US based Design, Construction, and Real Estate Development firm. Founded in 1940, Perez has grown into a national company with international reach. Our multidisciplinary team offers design, construction, and real estate development services across the country and abroad. We have a diverse portfolio of experience which spans multiple building types and project delivery methods.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.e-perez.com. To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and a completed AID Form 1420-17, Contractor Employee Biographical Data Sheet (https://www.usaid.gov/forms) to email@example.com.
Perez is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.