Tetra Tech DPK (Tt DPK) seeks candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded Judicial Reform in Uzbekistan Project. This project is expected to support the efforts of the Government of Uzbekistan to develop rule of law, reform the judiciary, and improve the legal operating environment for NGOs and civil society organizations. Activities will contribute to locally-led development and self-reliance by providing input and expertise into the legislative reform process, the development of the legal profession, and facilitate strategic planning, including defining roles and paving the way for civil society development. Counterpart organizations will include the Ministry of Justice.
Applicants should be Uzbek nationals or other nationals with relevant subject matter experience. Experience in Uzbekistan and Central Asia is preferred but not required.
- Significant experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Justice sector development, training, and capacity building
- Justice sector legislative reform and policy making
- Civil society development/NGO capacity building
- Access to justice
- Monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- Grants management
- Gender mainstreaming and protection of vulnerable groups
- Finance and administration of USG international development projects
- Prior experience with U.S. DOS, INL, USAID or other donor-funded projects preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Russian or Uzbek language skills preferred
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job code in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
About the Organization
Tt DPK is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tt DPK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.