Development of culturally appropriate curriculum and materials that also support the personal and social development of learners. Curriculum and assessment that suit the needs of learners, tutors, project and Ann Foundation’s goals and include: common framework; common standards; standard goals; measurable outcome.
Your ability to design, implement, and evaluate instruction and training programs that address specific needs.
- Curriculum development and implementation
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Oversee the functioning of all the projects.
- Align academic programs with educational best practices.
- Most of the children come from rural areas, they are new to the English language. You should be able to design the curriculum based on the children that we serve and their specific needs.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Implementation and evaluation of training programs.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create a safe and healthy learning environment for children.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in curriculum development is required.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in social services, education or related field.
- Excellent communication skills with children and parents.
- Teaching experience is also required.
- Good handling of the English language.
- Ability to convert raw educational information into materials that are easily comprehensible to children.
TO APPLY: Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Applicants without CV will be rejected.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.