The USAID Food Security Service Center II (FSSC II) is a five-year project managed by International Development Group (IDG). It was launched in June 2019 with the overarching goal of supporting USAID’s Bureau for Food Security (BFS) in providing a broad range of integrated and knowledge-driven technical services to USAID Missions, USAID/Washington, and other USG operating units.
The FSSC II is seeking a WASH Program Manager to provide technical and programmatic WASH support in Nigeria. The Program Manager will be located in Nigeria and the job duration is one year (260 days of LOE). The anticipated start date is October 3, 2019.
- Assist USAID/Nigeria Mission’s New Partnership Initiative WASH activity
- Assist with the WASH portfolio Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Provide general technical assistance to the Mission’s WASH portfolio and management of other WASH activities as needed
- Education: at least a Master’s in a water-related and/or development-related field.
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience working in the water/WASH sector.
- Skill Set Required:
- Technical experience in international development and project implementation related to WASH.
- Demonstrated expertise and ability to investigate and provide consultative services on a broad range of technical questions and policy issues related to sustainable WASH service delivery.
- Demonstrable familiarity with sub-Saharan Africa, particularly in the areas of water/WASH in Nigeria.
- Proficient analytical skills
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal communication and team building skills
- Ideally, COR/AOR certified.
About the Organization
Come join our energetic and innovative team! To learn more about International Development Group, please visit our website: https://www.internationaldevelopmentgroup.com/
IDG is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.