Chemonics seeks a senior wastewater and sanitation specialist for an anticipated USAID water and energy program in the Philippines. The specialist, based in Manila, will provide technical assistance and leadership to improve management of wastewater, sewage, and septage. Regional travel may be required. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Advanced degree in engineering, urban environmental management, water supply and sanitation, or a related discipline
- Minimum five years of senior technical experience in wastewater and sanitation management, particularly wastewater treatment and reuse
- Experience in development and implementation of improved sanitation approaches
- Experience working with both public and private sector partners for wastewater and sanitation
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in writing and speaking English and knowledge of Tagalog required
Send resume and cover letter in electronic submissions to PhilippinesWEArecruitment@chemonics.com with the subject line “Wastewater and Sanitation Specialist” by December 8, 2017. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.