To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
Assist to identify water supply related planning and design development
Undertake various calculations, modeling, design options and costs for finalization, proof checks etc.
Assist the team with various technical support towards the delivery of reports and designs
- Post graduate in civil engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in urban water supply planning/ detailed design /construction supervision, including water treatment plants, raw water transmission, pumping stations, storage reservoirs and distribution networks.
- Experience in use of advanced water related design software’s and work experience in externally assisted projects in Vietnam.
- Strong analytical capacity along with good report writing ability and fair communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is a must.
Experience in working with ADB/WB/JICA or any multilateral/bilateral / donor funding agencies
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below:
About the Organization
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.