**Please note: U.S. work authorization is required for this position.**
- Customize and extend existing applications including data management systems, data visualization systems, job portals, etc
- Administer third-party provided tech solutions for field projects as necessary
- Identify and implement technological solutions to complex challenges faced by field programs, focusing on monitoring and verification, data collection, and data management
- Support multiple projects concurrently while ensuring each project’s unique needs and requirements are met
- At least 3 years of professional experience inweb development or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proficiency with middleware and backend technologies (Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Ubuntu)
- Familiarity with Bootstrap, HTML and CSS
- Experience with/interest in learning Cordova for building mobile apps
- General understanding of API’s and MVC
- Prior experience with D3 or Leaflet a plus but not required
- Strong interest in international development and aid work
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.