Dexis is seeking an experienced Web Platforms Manager for an anticipated five (5) year USAID funded Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) Activity that will provide the USAID Bureau for Food Security (BFS), Feed the Future Missions, interagency partners, and implementing partners with concrete support and tools to capture, share, and access knowledge that helps improve the effectiveness of Feed the Future programs, leading to improved nutrition and reduced poverty in Feed the Future focus countries.
KDLT will serve as a specialized, responsive, and well-integrated mechanism to increase BFS’ capacity for, and quality of knowledge-sharing, data management and analysis, organizational learning, and training, in support of adaptive management of Feed the Future, in alignment with the Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS).
This is a long-term position expected to start in September 2018. The position is contingent upon award.
- Manage, oversee, and facilitate an effective online media presence for BFS that guides the management and development of online mechanisms to capture, share, collaborate and communicate knowledge management (KM) and learning for BFS, USAID Missions, Feed the Future implementing partners, and other stakeholders;
- Work closely with USAID clients to assure effective collaborative relationships to deliver high quality products and services;
- Manage and support online platforms, including Agrililnks and other web platforms hosted by BFS;
- Develop and oversee production of additional online functionality and tools on BFS web platforms to support outreach and engagement
- Provide management and mentorship to members of the Web Platforms team, including subcontractors and consultants
- Manage subcontractors and third-party vendors related to the Platforms work stream - such as relationship management, deliverables and budget
- Bachelor’s or higher in a relevant field and seven (7) years of experience or higher in International Development, of which at least four (4) have focused on Web platform management and online communications
- Experience with USAID is highly preferred
- Experience managing subcontractors and third-party vendors desired
- Facilitation of groups, meetings, and events both online and in-person; understanding of and experience with communities of practice, both online and in-person;
- Demonstrated experience in Web products development, iterative design and UX; experience managing and developing websites and use of social media, e-learning, and training highly preferred
- Familiarity with Drupal, SOLR, PHP, Apache, and HTML
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About the Organization
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.