Summary of Position
IREX seeks an IDIQ Manager for a youth-focused IDIQ proposal. The IDIQ Manger will be primarily responsible for the administration and management of the IDIQ and will serve as IREX’s primary point of contact with USAID.
The position is contingent on IREX’s receipt of an IDIQ contract.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Serve as IREX’s primary point of contact with the USAID COR and CO for the IDIQ.
- Responsible for the administration and management of the IDIQ.
- Leads all business development efforts, including research, intelligence gathering, capture, proposal development, etc.
- Sets vision for team, ensuring coordination, information sharing, and thought leadership across the consortium of partners; contributes to advancing USAID’s youth priorities.
- Submit any required IDIQ-level technical and financial reporting.
- Responsible for coordination across IDIQ task orders including: mentoring, training, and guiding IREX’s task order staff; general management oversight on all task orders awarded to IREX; and ensure quality control and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Expected to work with USAID to resolve issues (across task orders or at individual task order levels) and share lessons learned and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have experience managing IQCs or IDIQs and task orders.
- Six (6) or more years of recent experience in business development and project management with a USG foreign affairs agency, international assistance organization, or non-governmental organization (specific experience managing contracts highly desired).
- Strong experience and knowledge of best practices in international youth development programming.
- Minimum of two (2) years of overseas field experience working in one or more developing countries.
- Minimum of four (4) years supervisory experience (including but not limited to mentoring, training, and guiding staff).
- A master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience managing local and international partners and delivering outcomes on time and within budget.
- Experience in project design.
- Fluent English required.
- Excellent diplomatic, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and team building ability.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Experience working with private sector partners is strongly preferred.
- Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Go to https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ofSM7fwK&s=Devex to submit your CV for consideration.
About the Organization
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information. Founded in 1968, IREX has an annual portfolio of over $80 million, offices in 20 countries, and a global staff of 400. We work in more than 100 countries worldwide.