World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 42,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Zonal Programme Manager, South Sudan, you will provide strategic leadership and day-to-day management to the field Integrated Program portfolio in the assigned Zone to ensure that it is effective and meets the designated goals and objectives of World Vision, the donors and the target population. You will lead the assigned Zonal Programme Team in the development, implementation, oversight and evaluation of all programming, with emphasis on strategic development, resource acquisition and quality control, as well as staff development.
- Master’s Degree qualification in Development Studies, Health & Nutrition, Water/ Sanitation or Agriculture, public policy, conflict resolution, or similar fields preferred.
- Experience in the management of relief and development work in a fragile context.
- At least 7 years field experience in a fragile country.
- Experience in project management, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience with World Vision or a similar large NGOs’ policies and procedures.
- Ability to work and travel extensively in South Sudan and elsewhere to attend various senior management meetings internationally and within the WV Partnership.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 22 MAY 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.