Biomedical Researcher and Policy Analyst. Focused on health policies related to access to care and sustainability. Expertise in medical instrumentation in resource limited settings and grant writing.
- Public Policy - Global Health, Master's Degree, Princeton University , United States , July 2009 - July 2010
- Global Voices
- Association of Princeton Graduate Alumni
- International AIDS Society
- • International Society for the Advancement of Cytometry
Skills, Background, and Experience
· Expertise in biotechnology, infectious diseases control and global health policies.
· Constructed evidence-based policy recommendations using econometric tools.
· Designed research projects and evaluated results using quantitative and qualitative measurements.
· Submitted four successful grant proposals for research and development projects
· Managed IT development projects in remote areas and contributed to community-building initiatives
· Experienced in the use of mobile technology and social media in health management.
Areas of Expertise :
. Infectious Diseases Management
. Monitoring and Evaluation
. Community Building
. Grant writing
. Information and Communication Technology
- Write proposals/grant requests
- Provide technical advice on projects
- Conduct research
- Run a company, NGO, or a major department
Opportunities I Might Consider :
- Field assignment
- Full-time staff position
- Long-term consulting assignment
- Short-term contract assignment
July 2010 - Present
April 2007 - July 2009 Health Researcher / Program Manager, Cytometry For Life
Low cost medical instrumentation design Field Assignment for Workshop Networking Grant writing
Recommendation Letter - Global Voices Online Founder
A letter sent by Ethan Zuckerman, scholar at the Berkman center for Internet and Society at Harvard University and c0-founder of Global Voices Online. (File size: 51730KB)
Upcoming assignmentNo information
Employment statusEmployed on a short-term contract
- Available Anytime
Citizenships and Permanent Residences
Total Years of Experience4 years
I know this person