Civil society’s new role. The journey toward universal health coverage. Ebola response. There is a lot being discussed — and a lot at stake — at the 71st World Health Assembly.
Live from Geneva, GHC President and Executive Director Loyce Pace and Devex Senior Reporter Jenny Lei Ravelo take us through the top stories of one of the largest global health gatherings in the world.
Additional reading from the meetings:
• What you need to know about the 71st WHA
• World Health Assembly kicks off with focus on health workers, universal coverage
• Politics and health clash as Taiwan's bid for observer status falls at WHA
• Q&A: Sally Davies on the rising threat of antimicrobial resistance
• Governments step up the snakebite battle