What do the key stories from the convenings, commitments, and announcements reveal about the direction of climate change advocacy and action?
West Coast Correspondent Catherine Cheney and Engagement Editor Kate Midden discuss the future of climate action in between the Global Climate Action Summit and the U.N. General Assembly.
• Global health community steps up climate action
• Q&A: UN disaster risk reduction expert Jo Scheuer explains why a new approach is key
• Bangkok climate talk leaves 'heavy lifting' to Poland COP24
• How Bill Gates thinks about climate change, innovation, and the SDGs
• Feeding a growing world as it faces climate change