Aiken Chemical Machinery Co., Ltd.
Creationg Human Life – Life with Water -
“Water” is the common property of all living things.
Considering this precious resource “water” as the most important thing, Aiken Kakoki K.K. has worked hard on R&D wastewater treatment-related issues.
Expanding the business domain into daily life is our future task. They will never lose their spirit of challenge and aim to continuously make strides as a company.
Five Commitments to Environmental Protection
1. They will promote protection against environmental pollution and continuously make efforts toward improvements in our environmental management system.
2. They will comply with environment-related laws, regulations and ordinances, as well as other requirements and principles that they observe.
3. They will work toward the following action items as their priority activities for environmental management:
- Promotion of energy saving
- Ensuring a reduction in waste generation and recycling
- Making efforts to create products of environmental load reduction types and technical development
4. They will establish environmental goals and objectives, and work toward maintenance and improvement in environmental conservation activities.
5. They will communicate this environmental policy to all employees and their partner companies to request their understanding and cooperation.See more