Alpha Imaging is one of the United States' largest distributors of medical imaging equipment. Celebrating their 29th year of operations, they sell and service diagnostic imaging equipment for several major manufacturers including Shimadzu Medical Systems, Hologic, Canon, Konica Minolta, Omega Medical Systems, Neusoft Medical Systems and Infinitt North America. They deliver on their promises and in return thier customers have made them one of the fastest growing small businesses in the United States.
Alpha’s one-of-a-kind product portfolio includes both mainstream diagnostic imaging systems, like X-ray, CT and Mammography, and specialty imaging solutions for electrophysiology, gastroenterology, orthopaedics, urology and radiation dose management – to name a few. Their partner manufacturers focus on delivering world-class clinical results with reliable and serviceable products. Their portfolio includes:
- Hologic® women’s health solutions
- Gamma Medica molecular breast imaging solutions
- Shimadzu Medical Systems diagnostic medical imaging equipment
- Canon Medical Systems Digital Radiography (DR) solutions
- Konica Minolta Digital Radiography (DR) solutions
- Omega Medical Imaging G.I. diagnostic and Electrophysiology imaging solutions
- Del Medical analog, digital and fluoroscopic imaging systems
- Neusoft Medical Systems Computed Tomography (CT) scanners
- DoseMonitor® radiation dose monitoring and reporting
There’s a saying in this business, “Sales sells the first one but Service sells the rest!” Thankfully their service team is one of the best in the industry. Their factory-trained and certified service personnel work closely with their clients to maximize equipment uptime and productivity.
Why choose Alpha Imaging?
Alpha’s success has always been predicated on meeting their clients’ needs in a very personal, flexible and responsive manner. It’s what sets them apart from their competition.
Where is Alpha Imaging