Analysys Mason is a global consultancy and research firm specialising in telecoms, media and technology for more than 30 years.
Since 1985, Analysys Mason's consulting and analyst teams have played an influential role in key industry milestones and helping clients around the world through major shifts in the market.
Its consulting and research divisions continue to be at the forefront of developments in digital services and transformation are advising clients on new business strategies to address disruptive technologies.
Its experts located in offices around the world provide local perspective on global issues.
Telecoms consulting specialists
Its consultants work with communications and digital service providers, vendors, financial and strategic investors, private equity and infrastructure funds, governments, regulators, broadcasters and service and content providers.
Its sector specialists understand the distinct local challenges facing clients, in addition to the wider effects of global forces.
Some of its high profile projects have included:
- advising regulators on telecoms policy changes
- providing due diligence on telecoms mergers and acquisitions
- helping operators identify opportunities in digital services and ways to monetise data
- recommendations on spectrum allocation and management
- advising on high-speed and gigabit broadband deployment
- working with operators and media companies to explore revenue opportunities in consumer-paid content
- helping clients explore smart energy and smart cities ambitions.
By harnessing its collective knowledge across its consulting and research teams, it can solve the toughest challenges and deliver tangible benefits for its customers.
It is passionate about whatit does and it will rise to any challenge and enjoy doing so.
Learn more about how its consulting division and how it can assist you with your business challenges.