• Organization TypeInvestment & Finance
  • HeadquartersArgentina
  • Founded2004

Banco Supervielle

Banco Supervielle is the 7th largest private bank in Argentina in terms of loans and the 10th sum of public banks. It has a long history in the Argentine financial system with 130 years operating in the country, and a leading competitive position in certain attractive market segments. The Bank offers various financial products and services, specially designed to meet the different needs of its customers through multiple platforms and brands. Banco Supervielle is also a controlling shareholder of Cordial Compañía Financiera, a financial company that operates in Walmart Argentina stores as a provider of financial services to its customers. Banco Supervielle is the main subsidiary of Grupo Supervielle, which completes its offer of financial and non-financial services through Cordial Financial Company, Automatic Card, Supervielle Insurance, Space Cordial Services, Supervielle Asset Management, Sofital, MILA and InvertirOnline. As of May 19, 2016, the Supervielle Group shares are listed in Byma and in NYSE. Julio Patricio Supervielle is the controlling shareholder of Grupo Supervielle with 36% of the share capital, while the remaining 64% floats in the market.
See more

Company Offices

  • Argentina (headquarters)