Brianzacque is the public company that industrially manages the integrated water cycle in the Province of Monza and Brianza.
It was born on 12 June 2003 thanks to the aggregation of numerous pre-existing historical realities in the area, overcoming fragmentation and management in the economy
Participated and controlled directly by the partner municipalities according to the in-house providing model, BrianzAcque takes care of the entire water supply chain: aqueducts, sewers, purification. Thanks to its know-how, professionalism and strong local roots, it is committed to enhancing water resources.
Single manager of the Province of Monza and Brianza makes significant investments for the improvement of the infrastructure system of networks and plants. It deals with the rehabilitation and maintenance of existing ones. The company completes the quality of the services provided with the sustainable management of water resources respecting the environment. It applies and develops cutting-edge, integrated and innovative information systems, to keep up with the times and with new technologies that are changing and improving rapidly today.
- Municipalities served: 56 *
Aqueduct 55, Sewer 55, Purification Service 33
- Inhabitants: 866.076
- Employees: 323
- Water supplied: 115 million cubic meters
- Water network: 3.091 Km
- Sewerage: 2,665 Km
- Purifiers: 2
- Turnover (2015): € 82,538,326
- Profit (2015): € 2,418,950
- Area investments for 2016: € 19,153,000
- UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015
- UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- UNI EN ISO 50001: 2011
- Analysis laboratories accredited according to UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 (No. 1139)
* In addition to the 55 municipalities in the Province of Monza and Brianza, Brianz also manages the aqueduct of the municipality of Cabiate (province of Como)See more