BSF Swissphoto is a Swiss-German company with a rich tradition in the geodata industry, organized in three business units 3D Mapping, Engineering Surveying and Consulting.
The company has 50 highly qualified employees at four locations in Switzerland, Germany and Norway. BSF Swissphoto offers a comprehensive and complex portfolio of geodata services – both on its domestic markets in Switzerland and Germany as well as in the rest of Europe, in Africa, and in the Americas.
They map the world - since 1931!
They are one of Europe’s leading companies in delivering surveying and mapping excellence from millimeter precision to country-wide coverage.
- Airborne Data Acquisition and 3D Mapping
- Geodesy, Engineering Surveying and Monitoring
- Consulting and Training
- They integrate state-of-the-art sensors and technologies into customized solutions, combining airborne, terrestrial, geotechnical and environmental sensing capabilities.
- They understand the needs of their clients in business and government and focus on professional and transparent project management.
- Their network of clients and partners allows them to tackle challenging projects and reliably develop and deliver efficient services and products.
- Their office locations in Switzerland, Germany, Norway and Colombia give them a global reach with local experts
- They are successful in the geospatial market since 1931 and have reached an international customer base in more than 50 countries just in the last decade.
- They are proud of their landmark projects, such as the complete survey of the 57 km-long Gotthard-Basetunnel in Switzerland, the world’s longest railway tunnel.
- They believe in achieving success in close, eye level relationships with their clients and partners.
- Innovation and continuous training allow them to evolve with the market and actively develop new opportunities.
- With their employees, they live an honest, open and responsible company and communication culture, as they are convinced that this is the key to their long-term success.