Centro de Promoción y Defensa de los Derechos Sexuales y Reproductivos (PROMSEX)
PROMSEX is a feminist non-governmental organization, made up of men and women , professionals and activists, that seeks to contribute to the validity of the integrity and dignity of people in access to sexual and reproductive health, justice and human security, to Through political advocacy, the generation of knowledge and articulation with other civil society organizations.
By 2018, PROMSEX will strengthen its leadership in debate, accountability and political action to promote and defend equality in diversity and the full exercise of sexual and reproductive rights , contributing with the systematization of evidence and research. In its sustainability strategy, PROMSEX will continue to consolidate its national and international prestige as a transparent and efficient institution.
PROMSEX has set out specific institutional and organizational challenges that revolve around the promotion of policies that guarantee the full exercise of sexual and reproductive rights.
It will also strengthen its prestige and recognition nationally and internationally.
- Promote policies and normative frameworks that guarantee the full exercise of sexual and reproductive rights.
- Promote mechanisms of accountability for compliance with policies and regulations that guarantee sexual and reproductive health, justice and human security.
- Contribute to improving the quality of care and access to public health, education and citizen security services, within the framework of sexual and reproductive rights.
- Strengthen a stream of public opinion favorable to equality in diversity and the exercise of human rights of people.
- Consolidate a labor policy that guarantees a fair recognition and opportunities for professional development to the human team of PROMSEX.
- Diversify the strategy for financial sustainability of the strategic plan 2014 - 2018.See more