Corporacion Tecnologica de Andalucia (Technological Corporation of Andalusia) (CTA)
Technological Corporation of Andalusia (CTA) is a strategic partner for innovation. It helps businesses, universities, public authorities and other bodies to successfully achieve their R&D objectives and valorise the results.
Founded in 2005, with the aid of the Andalusian Regional Government, it is a private foundation which works to promote innovation and comprises 165 member companies
Promote R + D + i in Andalusia and be a benchmark for innovation and technology transfer at the national level:
- Main generator of Andalusian R&D knowledge based both on promoting joint project execution by research groups and centers, and companies in strategic sectors, and on the development of technological foresight and business training.
- Dynamize the innovative activity of the Andalusian business network, both by establishing means that facilitate it, and the evaluation of the results derived from those projects financed by the Andalusian Government.
- Consultative body of reference to define the priority lines of R + D + i
- Lead the process of transformation of Andalusia towards an economic profile of greater added value, whose competitiveness is based on the ability to capture, generate and apply scientific and technological knowledge.
- Project the image of Andalusia as a competitive region in strategic areas of R & D & I, which favors the attraction of capital and external technological resources.
- Promote applied research to promote collaboration between companies with similar technological objectives.
- Promote the improvement of products, services, processes and specifically, the generation of patents and the creation of new companies.
- Create a collaboration network with Andalusian technology centers for the development of common R & D + i projects.See more