CPCS Transcom International Ltd.
CPCS is a management consulting firm providing strategic advisory services specific to transportation and power infrastructure, operations, investment, policy and regulation. They specialize in mobilizing private investment for public infrastructure, specifically through public-private partnerships (PPP).
Their mission is to provide high value-added advisory services to meet the needs of clients in transport, power and PPP.
They are known for helping clients plan, build and operate infrastructure in a way that achieves value for money while improving services to the population.
- They develop innovative strategies and programs that ensure sustainable infrastructure service delivery and promote economic growth.
- They use proven methodologies and creative approaches to harness the full potential of complex projects.
Their teams are customized from in-house consultants who are:
- Self-directed project managers, who have delivered successful infrastructure projects.
- Sector-specific experts, whose vast experience is a testament to their capabilities.
- Reputed problem solvers who use cost-effect approaches to overcome challenges.
They are one of the few firms that combine management, technical, financial, and legal/regulatory advisory services under one roof. The fact that they are able to provide services across the full spectrum of the infrastructure cycle, from creating an enabling environment to negotiating a successful transaction, allows us to provide solutions to their clients at any point during the life cycle of a project. They are committed to ensuring their clients recognize the value of doing business with CPCS. They strive to establish trust, integrity, and respect. You will benefit from their unique ideas, their 4 decades of experience, their creative approaches, and their ability to listen to you and meet your needs.See more