Doctors for Doctors Foundation (Fundacja Lekarze Lekarzom)
They are pleased to inform you that the "Physicians' Foundation" established by the Supreme Medical Council in May 2011 has gained legal personality and has started its activity.
According to the assumptions, they would like to:
- provide financial assistance to physicians in difficult financial situation, mainly due to the consequences of natural disasters, but also other extraordinary circumstances,
- help materially widowed doctors' spouses,
- organize help for especially gifted children of physicians in difficult financial situation,
- to carry out activities in the field of material assistance to pensioners, disability pensioners and non-professional colleagues who have found themselves in a difficult life situation.
They also plan to financially support initiatives of the self-government of doctors in the field of health and social care.
They also plan to organize and co-finance educational projects.
They want to achieve these goals by:
- providing financial support in the form of non-returnable and returnable grants and scholarships,
- co-financing of medical and rehabilitation treatments, stays in sanatoriums or social care homes,
- organization of material assistance.See more